1,873 sq ft
13229 Hagerd Loop | Lot 39901Lantana - 1873 | Boardwalk at Hunter's Way
Single Family Home
Call for Available Homes
Boardwalk at Hunter's Way
13229 Hagerd Loop,
St Hedwig, TX 78152
Sales Office Hours
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 AM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Spacious and charming, this Lantana floor plan features a covered front porch leading you into the foyer. Or, enter by way of the owner’s entry through the garage to immediate access to a drop zone area, hall bath, laundry room and secondary bedrooms. The kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry and central island kitchen – open to both the dining area and great room. The spacious primary suite features a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and dual sinks at the vanity, a linen closet, private water closet and generously sized walk-in closet.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 42" dark kitchen cabinets, white quartz countertops and ivory backsplash
- Luxury wood-look vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Upgraded stainless-steel range appliance package with gas range oven
- Additional recessed lighting at great room
- Soft water loop upgrade
- 10x10 uncovered patio
- Upgraded to include a full sprinkler system
- Landscape package
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. See sales associate for details.
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Boasting exceptional new homes for sale in east San Antonio, TX, from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—Boardwalk at Hunter's Way offers a prime location minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment in Downtown San Antonio. You'll also enjoy quick access to Seguin and New Braunfels via I-10 and I-35, along with access to JBSA Randolph and major business hubs. Children attend Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD, zoned to top-rated Rose Garden Elementary, Jordan Intermediate, Corbett Junior High and Clemens High School. With an inspired selection of single-family homes—complete with contemporary open-concept layouts and incredible included features—Boardwalk at Hunter's Way makes it easy to find your best fit. Explore everything that this new community has to offer and start your dream home journey today!
- Community pavilion & picnic area, pier and catch & release fishing
- Easy access to I-10, Loop 1604 & I-35
- Short drive from downtown San Antonio, including the River Walk for a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment
- Forum Shopping center located at 1604 and I-35 for a variety of shopping and dining
- Roughly 15 minutes from JBSA – Randolph, 20 minutes from JBSA - Fort Sam Houston and Brooke Army Medical Center
- Quick access to Seguin and New Braunfels
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
13229 Hagerd Loop
St Hedwig TX 78152