2,178 sq ft
1379 Atherton Ave | Lot 660101Whitney - 2178 | Hidden Springs
Single Family Home
Call for Available Homes
1379 Atherton Ave,
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Sales Office Hours
Monday - Call for Appointment
Tuesday - Call for Appointment
Wednesday - Call for Appointment
Thursday - Call for Appointment
Friday - Call for Appointment
Saturday - Call for Appointment
Sunday - Call for Appointment
The popular Whitney plan features a great room that flows into the dining area and kitchen, where there’s a pantry and a large a center island. The main floor also includes the primary suite with a private bath, featuring two sinks at the vanity, a private water closet, walk-in shower, linen closet, and a generous walk-in closet. The Laundry room and extra storage just off the garage. Upstairs, you’ll find a game room, surrounded by three secondary bedrooms and full hall bath.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 42" Coffee color kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and gray subway tile backsplash
- Upgraded stainless-steel range appliance package with range oven
- Soft water loop upgrade
- Upgraded to include a covered patio
- Upgraded to include a full sprinkler system
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
NOTE: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. Photos are stock images; this home's selections may differ, see sales associate for details.
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Explore beautiful new homes for sale in New Braunfels, TX from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder. This sought-after community boasts over 100 single-family homesites, with an inspired selection of single- and two-story floor plans. A prime location near downtown New Braunfels puts popular shopping, unique eateries and entertainment within easy reach. You’ll love close proximity to local hotspots like Landa Park, EVO Cinema, New Braunfels National Airport and outdoor recreation opportunities along the Comal and Guadalupe rivers. Enjoy an easy commute to San Marcos, Seguin and San Antonio via I-35. Find your dream home at Hidden Springs today!
- Easy commute to San Marcos, Seguin and San Antonio via I-35
- Approx. 1 hour to Austin
- Santikos and EVO Cinema theaters nearby
- Short drive to Landa Park and Schlitterbahn Waterpark
- River activities on the Comal and Guadalupe rivers
- Close to Canyon Lake
- Short drive to Gruene for food, fun and shopping
- Minutes from New Braunfels National Airport
- Close to New Braunfels Town Center at Creekside