2,282 sq ft
13241 Hagerd Loop | Lot 36901Marigold - 2282 | Boardwalk at Hunter's Way
Single Family Home
Est. Loading... /mo
Boardwalk at Hunter's Way
13241 Hagerd Loop,
St Hedwig, TX 78152
Sales Office Hours
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 AM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Our stunning 2-story Marigold plan offers ample living space to suit any lifestyle. The main floor boasts a fourth bedroom ilo of the Flex room at the front of the home, in addition to an expansive great room, an inviting open kitchen with a center island, and dining area. You’ll also enjoy easy access to storage under the stairs and a conveniently located powder bathroom. Upstairs you’ll find a large game room which provides even more space for relaxing and entertaining, along with three secondary bedrooms. The spacious primary suite, also upstairs, offers a private bathroom with dual sinks at the vanity, a linen closet, walk-in shower, private water closet and a room walk-in closet.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 42" dark kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops and backsplash
- Luxury wood-look vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Upgraded stainless-steel range appliance package with range oven
- Additional recessed lighting at greatroom
- Upgraded to include 2nd sink at hall bath
- Upgraded to include Bed 5 and Bath 3
- 10x10 uncovered patio
- Soft water loop upgrade
- Full yard sprinkler system
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete.
Interactive Floor Plan
Enjoy a closer look at what this plan has to offer
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Boasting exceptional new homes for sale in east San Antonio, TX, from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—Boardwalk at Hunter's Way offers a prime location minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment in Downtown San Antonio. You'll also enjoy quick access to Seguin and New Braunfels via I-10 and I-35, along with access to JBSA Randolph and major business hubs. Children attend Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD, zoned to top-rated Rose Garden Elementary, Jordan Intermediate, Corbett Junior High and Clemens High School. With an inspired selection of single-family homes—complete with contemporary open-concept layouts and incredible included features—Boardwalk at Hunter's Way makes it easy to find your best fit. Explore everything that this new community has to offer and start your dream home journey today!
- Community pavilion & picnic area, pier and catch & release fishing
- Easy access to I-10, Loop 1604 & I-35
- Short drive from downtown San Antonio, including the River Walk for a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment
- Forum Shopping center located at 1604 and I-35 for a variety of shopping and dining
- Roughly 15 minutes from JBSA – Randolph, 20 minutes from JBSA - Fort Sam Houston and Brooke Army Medical Center
- Quick access to Seguin and New Braunfels
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
13241 Hagerd Loop
St Hedwig TX 78152