1,766 sq ft
5321 Lisa Point | Lot 33901Foxglove - 1766 | Boardwalk at Hunter's Way
Single Family Home
Call for Available Homes
Boardwalk at Hunter's Way
5321 Lisa Point,
St Hedwig, TX 78152
Sales Office Hours
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 AM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
The single-story Foxglove plan boasts a versatile flex room at the front of the home—perfect as a study, home learning space, workout area or more! Additional highlights include an inviting kitchen—overlooking a spacious open-concept dining and great room area—two secondary bedrooms with access to a full hall bath and a spacious laundry room. The primary suite features a spacious walk-in closet and private bathroom with a walk-in shower, a linen closet and private water closet.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 42" White kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops and backsplash
- Luxury wood-look vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Upgraded stainless-steel appliance package with gas range oven
- Additional recessed lighting at greatroom
- Soft water loop upgrade
- 10x10 Covered patio
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. See sales associate for details.
Interactive Floor Plan
Enjoy a closer look at what this plan has to offer
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Boasting exceptional new homes for sale in east San Antonio, TX, from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—Boardwalk at Hunter's Way offers a prime location minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment in Downtown San Antonio. You'll also enjoy quick access to Seguin and New Braunfels via I-10 and I-35, along with access to JBSA Randolph and major business hubs. Children attend Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD, zoned to top-rated Rose Garden Elementary, Jordan Intermediate, Corbett Junior High and Clemens High School. With an inspired selection of single-family homes—complete with contemporary open-concept layouts and incredible included features—Boardwalk at Hunter's Way makes it easy to find your best fit. Explore everything that this new community has to offer and start your dream home journey today!
- Community pavilion & picnic area, pier and catch & release fishing
- Easy access to I-10, Loop 1604 & I-35
- Short drive from downtown San Antonio, including the River Walk for a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment
- Forum Shopping center located at 1604 and I-35 for a variety of shopping and dining
- Roughly 15 minutes from JBSA – Randolph, 20 minutes from JBSA - Fort Sam Houston and Brooke Army Medical Center
- Quick access to Seguin and New Braunfels
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
5321 Lisa Point
St Hedwig TX 78152