1,557 sq ft
4426 Chandler Road Bldg #3 | Lot 442603TYLER - 1557 | Covington
Single Family Home
Call for Available Homes
4426 Chandler Road Bldg #3,
San Antonio, TX 78222
Sales Office Hours
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Charming and functional, the Tyler floor plan offers an open great room that flows into a dining area and the kitchen, creating a seamless traffic pattern. The kitchen features ample cabinet/counter space and pantry for storage and convenient access to the laundry room. Two secondary bedrooms—one with a walk-in closet—share access to a full bath toward the front of the home. The primary suite is tucked away toward the back and includes a walk-in closet and a private bath with two sinks, a linen closet and walk-in shower. The private water closet in the primary bath and a 6' sliding glass door to the backyard come standard in this home.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" Grey kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash
- Luxury wood-look vinyl plank flooring in common area
- Additional recessed can lights at great room and primary bath
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathrooms
- Upgraded to have 9' ceilings at first floor
- 10x10 Uncovered patio
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. Photos may include stock model home images and this home's selections may vary. See sales associate for details.
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
NEW MODEL, NOW OPEN!
We're excited for you to explore new homes for sale in San Antonio, TX from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder. With a prime location southeast of downtown San Antonio, Covington offers quick access to fun and entertainment, along with major employers like Lackland AFB, Fort Sam Houston and Texas A&M-San Antonio. The community will also be within walking distance of Jubilee San Antonio—a K-12 charter school—and less than 10 minutes from Brooks City Base, offering shopping, restaurants and parks. You’ll also love a versatile selection of inspired single-family homes, boasting contemporary open-concept layouts with exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package. Call today to schedule your appointment and secure your new dream home in Covington!
- Short commute to downtown San Antonio and the River Walk
- Minutes form Brooks City Base, a 1,300-acre development featuring shopping, restaurants and parks
- Quick drive to SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Nearby parks like Southside Lions Park, Comanche Park, and Brooks Park
- Easy commute to New Braunfels, Seguin and San Marcos
- Short commute to Major employers in the area: Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas A&M University-San Antonio and Lackland Air Force Base
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
4426 Chandler Road Bldg #3
San Antonio TX 78222