Is a new home the right purchase for you?
Well, do you want a new home that you helped design, from the backsplash in your kitchen to the color of the hardwood floors? Do you want the latest in energy-efficiency and design?
Or…do you prefer an older home that may need fix-ups, a new coat of paint, and renovating to create the open-concept spaces so popular today? Not to mention, the amount of replacements that could be in your near future for things like heating and air, flooring, roofing, kitchen remodeling, etc.
At Century Communities, we build homes that can last a lifetime, with the newest and most innovative designs for any stage of life—meaning it's never too late to purchase your dream home. Here are 6 reasons why you should choose a new home now.
- Energy-efficiency.New homes are filled with new appliances that are more energy-efficient than what resale homes have to offer. But, new homes also include more efficient windows and insulation, helping you lower your utility bill.
- Personalization. Be a part of creating the home that you love, choosing from options like light fixtures, wood-look flooring, cabinets, countertops and more!
- Limited Repairs. A new home offers fewer headaches in the near future because everything's new, from the roof to the water heater, furnace and more.
- Amenities. Buying a new home is a part of buying a lifestyle. Many master-planned communities include pools, parks, and a sense of community with regular events.
- Thoughtful spaces. We put careful thought into designing inviting spaces with improved functionality, resulting in open-concept floor plans with beautiful kitchens, luxurious bathrooms, walk-in closets and more.
- Brand-new. You are the first to live in the home. It's yours and has never been anyone else's.
These are only a few reasons why a new home could be the perfect option for you this year—and we'd be honored to build yours for you!