We offer two distinct homebuying experiences, the first branded as Century Communities—a more traditional yet modernized approach—and the other as Century Complete, offering more home for less money through a groundbreaking online process. Dive into the differences between the two and discover which might be your best fit!
The classic homebuilder experience
If you’ve ever bought a new home before, this is the process you’ll probably find most familiar.
SHOPPING WITH CENTURY COMMUNITIES
- Browse communities and floor plans online or in person
- Visit a community and tour model homes
- Decide on a favorite floor plan or quick move-in home
- Sign your contract at the community Sales Center
PERKS OF THE PROCESS
- Move on your schedule:
This process allows you to choose between building from the ground up (longer timeline, more personalization options) or buying a quick move-in home (shorter timeline, fewer personalization options).
- Versatile floor plans:
Century Communities offers everything from single-family floor plans to townhomes, flats and condos—all in prime metro areas in states from coast to coast.
National leader in online homebuying
Century Complete’s homebuying process has been a market gamechanger. Why? It’s completely online. And not only is it online, but it gets you more home for less money—and on a quicker timeline.
SHOPPING WITH CENTURY COMPLETE
- Browse communities and floor plans online
- Click "Buy Now" on your home of choice
- Fill out a buyer information form
- Submit an initial $95 deposit
- And congratulations! Your homebuying journey has begun.
From there, we’ll walk you through how to verify your home financing, sign your contract and submit the remaining $905 of your deposit balance (for $1,000 total).
PERKS OF THE PROCESS
This innovative approach to homebuilding allows us to build faster without cutting corners on quality construction, meaning that you enjoy:
- A faster move-in
- A more affordable home
- A convenient online experience
Have additional questions about which experience is right for you?
Get in touch with us today! >>