We offer two distinct homebuying experiences, the first branded as Century Communities—a more traditional yet modernized approach—and the other as Century Complete, offering more home for less money through a groundbreaking online process. Dive into the differences between the two and discover which might be your best fit!
The classic homebuilder experience
If you’ve ever bought a new home before, this is the process you’ll probably find most familiar.
SHOPPING WITH CENTURY COMMUNITIES
- Browse communities and floor plans online or in person
- Visit a community and tour model homes
- Decide on a favorite floor plan or quick move-in home
- Sign your contract at the community Sales Center
PERKS OF THE PROCESS
- Move on your schedule:
This process allows you to choose between building from the ground up (longer timeline, more personalization options) or buying a quick move-in home (shorter timeline, fewer personalization options).
- Versatile floor plans:
Century Communities offers everything from single-family floor plans to townhomes, flats and condos—all in prime metro areas in states from coast to coast.
National leader in online homebuying
Century Complete’s homebuying process has been a market gamechanger. Why? It’s completely online. And not only is it online, but it gets you more home for less money—and on a quicker timeline.
SHOPPING WITH CENTURY COMPLETE
- Browse communities and floor plans online
- Click "Buy Now" on your home of choice
- Fill out a buyer information form
- Submit an initial $95 deposit
- And congratulations! Your homebuying journey has begun.
From there, we’ll walk you through how to verify your home financing, sign your contract and submit the remainder of your deposit balance (as low as $905 if financing with affiliate lender, Inspire Home Loans*).
PERKS OF THE PROCESS
This innovative approach to homebuilding allows us to build faster without cutting corners on quality construction, meaning that you enjoy:
- A faster move-in
- A more affordable home
- A convenient online experience
Have additional questions about which experience is right for you?
Get in touch with us today! >>