Is a new home the right purchase for you?
Do you want a home that you have helped design from the backsplash in your kitchen to the color of the wood floors you choose? Do you want the latest in energy efficiency and design style?
Or…do you prefer a resale that may need fix-ups, a new coat of paint, and redesign to create the open space concepts that we all love today? Not to mention, the amount of replacements that could be in your near future, i.e. heating and air, flooring, roof, kitchen remodel, etc.
Here at Century Communities, we build homes that can last a lifetime and have the newest and most innovative designs that can fit any stage of life. Meaning, it’s never too late to purchase your dream home. Dive into these 6 reasons why you should make a new home your choice for 2019.
- New Homes are more efficient. Filled with new appliances that are more energy efficient than what resale homes have to offer. But, new homes also include new windows and more efficient insulation helping lead to a lower utility bill.
- Personalization. Be a part of creating the home that you love. Choose options from light fixtures, wood-tile flooring, cabinet colors, countertops. There are so many possibilities.
- Limited Repairs. A new home requires less headaches in the near future with having a new roof, water heater, furnace and much more.
- Amenities. Buying a new home is a part of buying a lifestyle. Many master-planned communities include pools, parks, and a sense of community with regular events.
- Features of the home. I think most women can relate that we will love a home based upon a spacious kitchen and plenty of storage. New home builders are aware of this and homes that are built have beautiful kitchens, luxurious bathrooms, walk in closets, and an open floor plan options so you can share life with your loved ones no matter which room you are in.
- You are the first to live in this home, it’s yours and has never been anyone else’s.
These are only a few reasons why a new home is the perfect option for you this year. Century Communities would love to be the one who builds your new home!