1,602 sq ft
14655 Emerio Drive | Lot 1611101HILLSHIRE - 1602 | Bear Creek
Single Family Home
Est. Loading... /mo
14655 Emerio Drive,
San Antonio, TX 78253
Sales Office Hours
At the front of this stylish and functional floor plan, the Hillshire’s foyer leads past the laundry room to three secondary bedrooms, all with convenient access to a full hall bath. This home showcases an open-concept living space with a combination great room, dining area and kitchen–complete with a center island and pantry. The primary suite tucked away towards the back of the home has a private bath with two sinks at the vanity, a linen closet, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet. The private water closet in the primary bath comes standard in this home.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" white kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops and backsplash
- Luxury "wood-look" vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Additional recessed can lights at great room and primary bath
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathrooms
- Covered patio
- Landscape package
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. See sales associate for details.
Interactive Floor Plan
Enjoy a closer look at what this plan has to offer!
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Welcome to Bear Creek, a new home community featuring inspired new houses for sale in San Antonio from Century Communities, one of the nation's top 10 homebuilders. Conveniently situated in northwest San Antonio near Alamo Ranch, Bear Creek offers an easy commute to regional employment and entertainment hotspots, including downtown San Antonio, River Walk, SeaWorld, Fiesta Texas and Lackland Air Force Base, plus an abundance of prime shopping and dining options. Bear Creek is also within the boundaries of the respected Northside Independent School District. Check out these exciting new builds in northwest San Antonio—showcasing inspired floor plans with contemporary open-concept layouts and stylish included features—and start your dream home journey today.
- 30-minute commute to downtown San Antonio and the River Walk
- Quick drive to Aquatica San Antonio, SeaWorld, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Nearby parks like Hilltop Acres Park and Culebra Creek Park
- Easy commute to Christus Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
- Access to major employers in the area, including Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas A&M University-San Antonio, and Lackland Air Force Base
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
14655 Emerio Drive
San Antonio TX 78253