Mountain House, CA, January 15, 2020 – Century Communities, Inc., a top 10 national homebuilder, is excited to announce that on Saturday, January 18, it will debut new home collections during a Grand Opening event at College Park at Mountain House—a master-planned community boasting exceptional amenities and top-rated schools. Ask about limited-time Grand Opening offers!
Learn more at CenturyCommunities.com/MountainHouse or call 833.769.1656.
“Homebuyers are going to love these new home collections that offer something for every buyer,” said James Fletcher, Northern California Division President. “They blend striking architecture with versatile layouts featuring generous great rooms, open lofts and more.”
MORE ABOUT COLLEGE PARK AT MOUNTAIN HOUSE:
· New homes from the high $500s
· Two-story floor plans, up to 3,490 sq. ft.
· Four collections with eight model homes
· Top-rated schools in the Lammersville Unified School District, including two in the neighborhood
· Master-planned amenities and events
· Sprawling parks with sports fields and courts
· Convenient access to I-205, I-580 and Highway 4
Location: 1755 S. Central Parkway, Mountain House, CA 95391
About Century Communities