Our commitment to serving you and building “A Home for Every Dream” remains as strong as ever. That’s why we’ve implemented precautionary measures to follow recommended CDC guidelines and ensure that your experience is as safe, healthy and seamless as possible.
Community Tours and Appointments
Visits to the majority of our community Sales Centers and model homes are now by appointment only—limited to small groups from the same household. This helps us maintain adequate physical distancing and allows our employees to sanitize thoroughly between appointments. Prior to your visit, our sales consultants will ask a few COVID-19 screening questions to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
In the event that a virtual homebuying experience is your best option—even if you simply feel more comfortable shopping from home—we have several resources available to help you find your dream home online!
Virtual homebuying resources include:
- Online Sales Consultants
- Real-time video appointments with walkthroughs of communities, models and quick move-in homes
- Comprehensive information on all communities, floor plans and quick move-in homes at CenturyCommunities.com—complete with home photography, renderings, virtual tours, homesite maps, community directions and more
- Ongoing communication with community sales consultants by email, text or phone
- New home contract signatures through DocuSign, one of the world’s most trusted and used eSign solutions
- Electronic earnest money deposits
For more information on how we’re making online homebuying simple, click here.
The bottom line is this: we’re here for you. For the most current information in your area of interest, chat with an Online Sales Consultant today at CenturyCommunities.com or call your local Sales Center.