OVERLAND GROVE GAS CARD GIVEAWAY
- Contest Description/Prizes. In order to participate in this contest (this “Contest”), participates must complete an entry and submit it at the Overland Grove sales office (the “Sales Office”) on July 12, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). One winner will be chosen at random on or after July 13, 2022 (the “Entry End Time”), to receive a gas card valued at $200.00 (the “Prize”). The winner’s prize will be made available for pick-up at the Sales Office.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary. During the Contest Period, you may enter the Contest by completing a registration card and submitting it at the Sales Office. All entry forms must be received by the Entry End Time. No fee or purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. A purchase of any commodities or other product will not improve an entrant’s chances of winning the Contest. The purpose of the Entry Form will be to collect contact information so that they may be informed in the event they are selected as contest winners. All Entry Forms must be completed and received by Century Communities (“Sponsor”) before the Entry End Time. Each agent will be entitled to one entry form.
- Eligibility. This Contest is open to licensed sales agents/brokers in the state of Texas who are 18 years of age or older as of the Entry End Time, except where void, restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and/or any of their affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors and members, as well as the members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses), are ineligible to enter or participate in this Contest or to win a prize. Subject to review by Sponsor or compliance with these Official Rules, compliant and eligible entries will be drawn from at random. Each entry must meet the requirements specified in these Official Rules. Any non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Altered, indecipherable, or incomplete or non-conforming Entry Forms or formats are not eligible and will result in disqualification.
- Contest of Skill/Odds of Winning. The odds of winning directly correlate to the number of entries received.
- Legal Applicability; Choice of Law. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to choice of law or conflicts of laws principles under Texas law.
- Winner Notification. After the Entry End Time, Sponsor will make a good faith effort to contact the Contest winner by either e-mail or phone, and the winner will have 10 days from the date of initial attempted contact to acknowledge her/his status and return all the signed documents, in accordance with these Official Rules. The Contest Winner must return the necessary signed releases and authorizations to Century Communities or disqualification will result. In the event the Contest Winner does not claim his/her prize within 10 days after initial contact is attempted, another entrant will be chosen as the winner of the prize.
- Releases; Indemnification. By participating in this Content, each contestant releases Sponsor, and its parent company, partners, stockholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, advertising agencies, suppliers, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever in connection with participation, or in the receipt, possession, ownership or use of any prize awarded in connection with the Contest, or while traveling to or from any event and/or participating in any prize-related activity with respect to or in any way arising from the Contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damages or loss. Each contestant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to his/her involvement with the Contest and adherence to these Official Rules she/he may discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known by her/him at that time may have materially affected his/her decision to participate in the Contest. Such contestants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, she/he is assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims.
- Official Rules are Final and Binding. By entering this Contest, each contestant acknowledges that s/he has read and understands these Official Rules and fully and unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and acknowledges compliance with them including, without limitation, eligibility requirements and by the decisions of the Sponsor. Failure to comply with these or any other Official Rules will result in disqualification. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.