1,557 sq ft
5319 Tourmaline Loop | Lot 45301CTYLER - 1557 | Blue Ridge Ranch
Single Family Home
Est. Loading... /mo
Blue Ridge Ranch
5319 Tourmaline Loop,
San Antonio, TX 78222
Sales Office Hours
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Charming and functional, the Tyler floor plan offers an open great room that flows into a dining area and the kitchen, creating a seamless traffic pattern. The kitchen features ample cabinet/counter space and pantry for storage and convenient access to the laundry room. Two secondary bedrooms—one with a walk-in closet—share access to a full bath toward the front of the home. The primary suite is tucked away toward the back and includes a walk-in closet and a private bath with two sinks, a linen closet and walk-in shower. The private water closet in the primary bath and a 6' sliding glass door to the backyard come standard in this home.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" white kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash
- Stainless-steel appliances with gas range oven
- Luxury "wood-look" vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Additional recessed can lights at great room and primary bath
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathrooms
- Covered patio
- 240V Electric car charger
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. See sales associate for details.
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Our model is now open!
Come explore new construction single-family homes in San Antonio from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder. Blue Ridge Ranch is a charming community that offers easy access to Loop 410 S and I-10, with close proximity to Downtown San Antonio, the San Antonio River Walk, AT&T Center, Southside Lions Park and other cultural hotspots. You’ll also love a convenient commute to major employers, including Texas A&M-San Antonio, JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, JBSA-Randolph and JBSA-Lackland. Choose from an inspired selection of single- and two-story floor plans, offering modern open-concept layouts and popular included features— such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
- Community playground and park area
- Easy access to 410 South
- Close proximity to Ft. Sam Houston and Randolph AFB
- Near Southside Lions Park, SA Parks & Rec, Calaveras Lake Park
- Near LEGOLAND and The Pearl District
- Short drive to downtown San Antonio, Seguin and
- Short drive to the River Walk, IMAX Theater, music and museums, plus a variety of shopping and dining in downtown San Antonio
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
5319 Tourmaline Loop
San Antonio TX 78222