2,394 sq ft
10110 Tercero St | Lot 63202SANTIAGO - 2394 | Creekside
Single Family Home
Est. Loading... /mo
10110 Tercero St,
San Antonio, TX 78224
Sales Office Hours
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Stylish, spacious and versatile! The Santiago plan showcases an open-concept great room which flows into a breakfast nook and kitchen, featuring a center island and spacious corner pantry. The main floor also includes a secondary bedroom with a walk-in closet and access to a full hall bath. Upstairs, a loft area leads to two secondary bedrooms—both with walk-in closets—with easy access to a full bath. You’ll also find the primary suite upstairs, which has a private bath with two sinks at the vanity, a private water closet, walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet. A 6' sliding glass door to the backyard comes standard.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" Grey kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash
- Luxury "wood-look" vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Additional recessed can lights at great room and game room
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathrooms
- 10x10 Uncovered patio
- Landscape package
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. See sales associate for details.
Interactive Floor Plan
Enjoy a closer look at what this plan has to offer!
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Explore new homes for sale in south San Antonio, TX from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder. This inspired community offers close proximity to I-410 and I-35, with quick access to downtown San Antonio, the River Walk, New Braunfels, Seguin and San Marcos. This community also puts you a short drive from major employers such as Lackland Air Force Base, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Tech Port Center & Arena and Texas A&M University-San Antonio. In addition to a prime location, you’ll enjoy a stunning selection of one- and two-story single-family homes, boasting modern open-concept layouts and popular included features. Check out all that we have to offer at Creekside at Los Altos and find your dream home today!
- Community park and playscape
- Nearby parks
- Short commute to downtown San Antonio and the River Walk
- Easy commute to New Braunfels, Seguin and San Marcos
- Quick drive to SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Close proximity to Medina River Natural Area
- Located near major employers
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
10110 Tercero St
San Antonio TX 78224