1,602 sq ft
3527 Rancho Grande | Lot 43302HILLSHIRE - 1602 | Creekside
Single Family Home
Call for Available Homes
3527 Rancho Grande,
San Antonio, TX 78224
Sales Office Hours
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
At the front of this stylish and functional floor plan, the Hillshire’s foyer leads past the laundry room to three secondary bedrooms, all with convenient access to a full hall bath. This home showcases an open-concept living space with a combination great room, dining area and kitchen–complete with a center island and pantry. The primary suite tucked away towards the back of the home has a private bath with two sinks at the vanity, a linen closet, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet. The private water closet in the primary bath comes standard in this home.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" Grey kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash
- Luxury "wood-look" vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Additional recessed can lights at great room
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathrooms
- 10x10 Uncovered patio
- Landscape package
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. See sales associate for details.
Interactive Floor Plan
Enjoy a closer look at what this plan has to offer!
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Explore new homes for sale in south San Antonio, TX from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder. This inspired community offers close proximity to I-410 and I-35, with quick access to downtown San Antonio, the River Walk, New Braunfels, Seguin and San Marcos. This community also puts you a short drive from major employers such as Lackland Air Force Base, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Tech Port Center & Arena and Texas A&M University-San Antonio. In addition to a prime location, you’ll enjoy a stunning selection of one- and two-story single-family homes, boasting modern open-concept layouts and popular included features. Check out all that we have to offer at Creekside at Los Altos and find your dream home today!
- Community park and playscape
- Nearby parks
- Short commute to downtown San Antonio and the River Walk
- Easy commute to New Braunfels, Seguin and San Marcos
- Quick drive to SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Close proximity to Medina River Natural Area
- Located near major employers
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
3527 Rancho Grande
San Antonio TX 78224