2178 sq ft
3535 Rancho Grande | Lot 23302WHITNEY - 2178 | Creekside at Los Altos
Single Family Home
Est. Loading... /mo
Creekside at Los Altos
3535 Rancho Grande,
San Antonio, TX 78224
Sales Office Hours
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Our popular Whitney plan features a spacious great room that flows openly into the dining area and kitchen, where there’s a large a center island and pantry. The main floor also showcases the primary suite with a private bath, featuring two sinks at the vanity, a private water closet, walk-in shower, linen closet, and a generous sized walk-in closet. The powder bath, laundry room and extra storage under the stairs are located just off the garage. Upstairs, you’ll find a large game room, surrounded by three secondary bedrooms and full hall bath. A 6' sliding glass door to the backyard comes standard in this home.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" White kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash
- Luxury wood-look vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Additional recessed can lights at great room and game room
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathrooms
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. Photos may include stock model home images and this home's selections may vary. See sales associate for details.
November 29, 2022
Century Communities Career Night in San Antonio
Tuesday, November 29 • 5 to 7:30 p.m.
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Explore new homes for sale in south San Antonio, TX from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder. This inspired community offers close proximity to I-410 and I-35, with quick access to downtown San Antonio, the River Walk, New Braunfels, Seguin and San Marcos. This community also puts you a short drive from major employers such as Lackland Air Force Base, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Tech Port Center & Arena and Texas A&M University-San Antonio. In addition to a prime location, you’ll enjoy a stunning selection of one- and two-story single-family homes, boasting modern open-concept layouts and popular included features. Check out all that we have to offer at Creekside at Los Altos and find your dream home today!
- Community park and playscape
- Nearby parks
- Short commute to downtown San Antonio and the River Walk
- Easy commute to New Braunfels, Seguin and San Marcos
- Quick drive to SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Close proximity to Medina River Natural Area
- Located near major employers
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
3535 Rancho Grande
San Antonio TX 78224