1948 sq ft
5519 Fossil Way | Lot 8521BEmory - 1948 | Blue Ridge Ranch
Single Family Home
Call for Available Homes
Est. Loading... /mo
Blue Ridge Ranch
5519 Fossil Way,
San Antonio, TX 78222
Sales Office Hours
Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Our popular Emory plan offers two stories of stylish and functional living space. Main-floor highlights include an open-concept living area with a kitchen—featuring a center island and walk-in pantry—that overlooks the great room and dining area. Upstairs, a game room offers additional gathering space. Plus, you’ll find comfortable accommodations in two secondary bedrooms—one with a walk-in closet. The primary suite showcases a private bath with two sinks at the vanity, a walk-in shower, and a generously sized walk-in closet. The private water closet in the primary bath and a 6' sliding glass door to the backyard come standard.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" Gray kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash and gas range
- Luxury wood-look vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Additional recessed can lights at great room and primary bath
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathrooms
- Upgraded to include 2nd sink at hall bath
- 10x10 Uncovered patio
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. Photos may include stock model home images and this home's selections may vary. See sales associate for details.
November 29, 2022
Century Communities Career Night in San Antonio
Tuesday, November 29 • 5 to 7:30 p.m.
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Our new model is now open!
Come explore new construction single-family homes in San Antonio from Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder. Blue Ridge Ranch is a charming community that offers easy access to Loop 410 S and I-10, with close proximity to Downtown San Antonio, the San Antonio River Walk, AT&T Center, Southside Lions Park and other cultural hotspots. You’ll also love a convenient commute to major employers, including Texas A&M-San Antonio, JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, JBSA-Randolph and JBSA-Lackland. Choose from an inspired selection of single- and two-story floor plans, offering modern open-concept layouts and popular included features— such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
- Future community playground and park area
- Future paved walking trail, dog park & multi-use open space
- Easy access to 410 South
- Close proximity to Ft. Sam Houston and Randolph AFB
- Near Southside Lions Park, SA Parks & Rec, Calaveras Lake Park
- Near LEGOLAND and The Pearl District
- Short drive to downtown San Antonio, Seguin and
- Short drive to the River Walk, IMAX Theater, music and museums, plus a variety of shopping and dining in downtown San Antonio
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
5519 Fossil Way
San Antonio TX 78222