2,178 sq ft
Our popular Whitney plan features a spacious great room that flows openly into the dining area and kitchen, where there’s a large a center island and pantry. The main floor also showcases the primary suite with a private bath, featuring two sinks at the vanity, a private water closet, walk-in shower, linen closet, and a generous sized walk-in closet. The powder bath, laundry room and extra storage under the stairs are located just off the garage. Upstairs, you’ll find a large game room, surrounded by three secondary bedrooms and full hall bath. A 6' sliding glass door to the backyard comes standard in this home.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" Grey kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash
- Stainless-steel appliances and electric range oven
- Luxury wood-look vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Additional recessed can lights at great room and game room
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathroom
- Upgraded to second sink in hall bath
- Upgraded to include 10x10 patio
- Landscape package
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. Photos may include stock model home images and this home's selections may vary. See sales associate for details.
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Welcome to Bear Creek, a new home community featuring inspired new houses for sale in San Antonio from Century Communities, one of the nation's top 10 homebuilders. Conveniently situated in northwest San Antonio near Alamo Ranch, Bear Creek offers an easy commute to regional employment and entertainment hotspots, including downtown San Antonio, River Walk, SeaWorld, Fiesta Texas and Lackland Air Force Base, plus an abundance of prime shopping and dining options. Bear Creek is also within the boundaries of the respected Northside Independent School District. Check out these exciting new builds in northwest San Antonio—showcasing inspired floor plans with contemporary open-concept layouts and stylish included features—and start your dream home journey today.
- 30-minute commute to downtown San Antonio and the River Walk
- Quick drive to Aquatica San Antonio, SeaWorld, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Nearby parks like Hilltop Acres Park and Culebra Creek Park
- Easy commute to Christus Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
- Access to major employers in the area, including Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas A&M University-San Antonio, and Lackland Air Force Base
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
14667 Emerio Drive
San Antonio TX 78253