2097 sq ft
This spacious Gannett’s main floor features an open-concept living space, with a great room that flows into the dining area, and a kitchen with a center island and corner walk-in pantry. There’s also a convention powder room and storage under the stairs just off the foyer. Heading upstairs, you’ll find additional living space with a loft area, leading to three secondary bedrooms—one with a walk-in closet—wall with access to a full hall bath. On the other side of the loft, the primary suite includes a private bath with two sinks at the vanity, a linen closet, a walk-in shower, and a sizable walk-in closet. The private water closet in the primary bath and a 6' sliding glass door to the backyard come standard in this home.
Additional home highlights and upgrades:
- 36" White kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash
- Stainless-steel appliances with electric oven
- "Wood-look" luxury vinyl plank flooring in common areas
- Additional recessed can lights at great room loft area and primary bath
- Cultured marble countertops and modern rectangular sinks in bathrooms
- Upgraded to include 2nd sink at hall bath
- 10x10 patio
- Landscape package
- Exceptional included features, such as our Century Home Connect® smart home package and more!
Note: Construction on this home may not yet be complete. Photos may include stock model home images and this home's selections may vary. See sales associate for details.
Explore homesites at this community!
Get a feel for the neighborhood and find the right homesite for you.
Welcome to Bear Creek, a new home community featuring inspired new houses for sale in San Antonio from Century Communities, one of the nation's top 10 homebuilders. Conveniently situated in northwest San Antonio, Bear Creek offers an easy commute to regional employment and cultural hotspots, including downtown San Antonio, the River Walk, SeaWorld, Fiesta Texas and antique shopping. In addition, the San Antonio metro area is a thriving economic hub, home to major employers like Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas A&M University-San Antonio and Lackland Air Force Base. Recreational enthusiasts will enjoy visiting scenic outdoor destinations such as Friedrich Wilderness Park, Salado Creek Greenway and Eisenhower Park. Check out these exciting new builds in northwest San Antonio—showcasing inspired floor plans with contemporary open-concept layouts and stylish included features—and start your dream home journey today!
- 30-minute commute to downtown San Antonio and the River Walk
- Quick drive to Aquatica San Antonio, SeaWorld, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Nearby parks like Hilltop Acres Park and Culebra Creek Park
- Easy commute to Christus Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
- Access to major employers in the area, including Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas A&M University-San Antonio, and Lackland Air Force Base
Shopping and Dining
Single Family Home
14671 Emerio Drive
San Antonio TX 78253